Process Model Integration for Sparx's Enterprise Architect
Model Driven Workflow Control
Easy graphical setup of project execution and item approval workflows
(no legacy workflow scripting required)
Built-in Version and Status Control
Version and status of elements, packages and baselines become reliable indicators on progress and quality
(external version and change control made obsolete)
Product Configuration Baseline Management
Auto-creation of proper versioned and named baselines from decision gates (quality gates)
(easy graphical setup of output criteria)
Element Change Control
Procead alerts changes to approved elements, aligns its quality status accordingly
(adding supervision on element properties)
Universal support of underlying PQM-Systems
Procead seamlessly integrates any process & qualification model with your project model
Activate your Development Process
Procead ensures a defined, agile and unopposed proceeding
(rule compliance adjustable from tolerant to strict)
Procead 2.2 (1538) available
Procead now ships with extended and improved element quality control - more types, more details, less bypassing ;-)
Focus on Process Improvement
We created Procead as an Add-in to the Sparx® Enterprise Architect to make your development process clear and manageable !
Focus on Work Product Improvement
Version and Quality Status Control easily embedded into the Sparx® Enterprise Architect
Procead Feature Overview
Model driven workflows
- Procead makes process and quality demands binding and practicable
- Descriptive UML is used to setup workflows with substantial quality baseline control
- Separate workflows for project execution and product development
- No legacy workflow scripting required
Integrated Version and Status Control
Sensible element version numbers and states
- Procead maintains the version and status property of your model elements.
- Progressing and Iterating becomes visible by means of version increments.
- The status property is bound to a quality level, resulting from your product qualification model.
- No external version control needed.
Baseline Configuration Management
- Package version and status properties are auto-aligned to child elements.
- Product configurations may be graphically setup for decision gates.
- Project progress decisions trigger the saving of product configuration baselines.
- Qualified and baselined work may be locked against inadvertent changes.
Quality Control - Work Product Approval and Quality Gates
- Supervision of baselined element properties and connections to spot resubmission.
- Fundamental qualification rules built-in to keep packages and elements aligned.
- Work product configurations to rule decision/quality gates.
Model - Code - Linking
Early Requirements Coverage by Code
Procead enables linking of code fragments with its model reference elements.
The Code Linking Dialog lets you
- navigate from specification into the code
- report requirements coverage
- maintain realization links