Model Driven Workflow Control
Easy graphical setup of project execution and item approval workflows
(no legacy workflow scripting required)
Built-in Version and Status Control
Version and status of elements, packages and baselines become reliable indicators on progress and quality
(external version and change control made obsolete)
Product Configuration Baseline Management
Auto-creation of proper versioned and named baselines from decision gates (quality gates)
(easy graphical setup of output criteria)
Element Change Control
Procead alerts changes to approved elements, aligns its quality status accordingly
(adding supervision on element properties)
Universal support of underlying PQM-Systems
Procead seamlessly integrates any process & qualification model with your project model
Activate your Development Process
Procead ensures a defined, agile and unopposed proceeding
(rule compliance adjustable from tolerant to strict)
Procead now ships with extended and improved element quality control - more types, more details, less bypassing ;-)
Licensees Procead with no limitation and obtain updates for 12 months
- Procead makes process and quality demands binding and practicable
- Descriptive UML is used to setup workflows with substantial quality baseline control
- Separate workflows for project execution and product development
- No legacy workflow scripting required
- Procead maintains the version and status property of your model elements.
- Progressing and Iterating becomes visible by means of version increments.
- The status property is bound to a quality level, resulting from your product qualification model.
- No external version control needed.
- Package version and status properties are auto-aligned to child elements.
- Product configurations may be graphically setup for decision gates.
- Project progress decisions trigger the saving of product configuration baselines.
- Qualified and baselined work may be locked against inadvertent changes.
- Supervision of baselined element properties and connections to spot resubmission.
- Fundamental qualification rules built-in to keep packages and elements aligned.
- Work product configurations to rule decision/quality gates.
Procead enables linking of code fragments with its model reference elements.
The Code Linking Dialog lets you
- navigate from specification into the code
- report requirements coverage
- maintain realization links