Model Driven Workflow Control
(no legacy workflow scripting required)
Simple graphical setup of project and product development workflows within your project model.
Consistent Baseline Management
Product configuration baselines with proper version based on decision gates
Built-in Version and Status Control
(no need for external version control)
Procead maintains version and status attributes of elements, packages and baselines to ensure reliable indication of current progress and quality
Simplified Configuration Management
(being part of your process model)
Work products are associated with decision gates and attached to a baseline.
Supervision of Quality Baselines
Procead alerts changes to qualified element features and aligns elements status accordingly.
Universal support of underlying PQM-Systems
Procead seamlessly integrates your process & qualification model with your project model
Activate your Development Process
Procead ensures a defined, agile and unopposed proceeding through your project stages
New Code Link Dialog to gain 100% requirements traceability, navigation and coverage analysis between model and code
After expiration of the 30 days trial period licensees may continue using Procead forever and obtain/install updates for a year
- Procead makes process and quality demands binding and practicable
- Descriptive UML is used to setup workflows with substantial quality baseline control.
- Separate workflows for project execution and product development
- No legacy workflow scripting required
- Procead maintains the version and status property of your model elements.
- Progressing and Iterating becomes visible by means of version increments.
- The status property is bound to a quality level, resulting from your product qualification model.
- Version and Status properties are automatically aligned to child elements.
- Uplevel product configurations may be graphically setup for each decision gate.
- Project progress decisions automatically trigger the creation of baselines and saving of product configurations.
- Qualified and baselined work may automatically be locked against inadvertent changes.
- Quality control on elements, packages and project stages
- Baselined element features monitored to spot resubmission.
- Fundamental qualification rules to keep packages and elements aligned.
- Product configurations to rule quality gates.
Procead enables linking of code fragments with its model reference elements.
The Code Linking Dialog lets you
- navigate from specification into the code
- report requirements coverage
- maintain realization links