Required information conforming to German §5 Telemedia Act (TMG)
Technical Informatics & Software Project Management
An der dänischen Kirche 16
VAT-ID: DE 22416551
Phone: +49 (0)461 505 188 10
Responsible for editorial contents according to German § 55, par. 2, Interstate Treaty on Broadcasting and Telemedia (RStV): Jens Nötzold (address see above)
Jweiland.net – Jochen Weiland
Echterdinger Strasse 57
Layout, Design, Procead, the Procead-Logo and all editorial contributions are proprietary. Reproducing or Re-Utilization requires a prior written permission.
All mentioned product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners:
- CANopen® is a registered community trademark of CAN in Automation e.V.
- Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- V-Modell® is a registered trademark of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Visual Studio® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- IBM®, Rational® and DOORS® are registered trademarks of IBM in the United States
- TESSY® is a registered trademark of Razorcat GmbH.
- Sparx and the names of Sparx’s products referenced within the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sparx Systems Pty Ltd.
- Procead and the Procead-Logo are Trademarks of Jens Nötzold
Despite of careful editorial examination, pages on our web site may contain errors. As a result we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or mistakes in, or omissions from this website. Liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information or material contained on, or services offered by this website is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
In some exceptional cases we use web-links to third party websites. Such links do not reflect the opinion of Ingenieurbüro Nötzold and we have no influence on their content. As a result, we accept no liability for the content of these third party websites.