Ways to managed Software Development,
Quality and Safety
Solutions for engineering organisations with strong focus on process and quality management
Process Management Extension
for Sparx Enterprise Architect
Substantial support for quality & safety driven projects
Define a Development Process using UML
(model driven, no scripting required)
Refine your output by means of a guided development process, easily defined in a few minutes with UML
Seamless Integration of any Process Model
Procead seamlessly integrates your process & qualification model with your project model
Versioning and Status Control
Procead maintains version and status across all elements to deliver reliable indicators for progress and quality
Simplified Configuration Management
Automate the documentation of decisions, drawing of baselines, checking of product configurations at decision gates
Activate your Development Process
Procead ensures a defined, agile and unopposed proceeding through your project stages
EA Extensions and Services to address key process areas to facilitate compliance with requirements of standards like V-Modell® XT, CMMI® for Development, IEC 61508 and many others ...
New Code Link Dialog to gain 100% requirements traceability, navigation and coverage analysis between model and code
After expiration of the 30 days trial period licensees may continue using Procead forever and obtain/install updates for a year
- Procead makes your process and quality aspects visible to the project team.
- Descriptive UML is used to define your project execution strategy as well as your work products' qualification model.
- No legacy workflow scripting required. Basic quality rules are built-in.
- Version and Status properties are adjusted to its child elements properties to reflect uplevel progress and quality.
- Project progress decisions are triggers to automatically create and save product configuration baselines.
- Your qualified and baselined work may automatically be locked against inadvertent changes.
Procead establishes virtual realization relations between model reference elements and code fragments.
The Code Linking Dialog lets you
- navigate from specification to code
- determine requirements coverage
- maintain realization links